Become a Trustee
After18 is seeking enthusiastic and experienced people to join our Board of Trustees. If you are someone who:
- cares about welcoming young refugees safely to the community and ensuring they receive support to rebuild their lives
- wants to offer their time and experience to add value to the work of a growing charity
- already knows or is very ready to learn about good governance
…you may be just the person we’re looking for to join us at this exciting stage of our development! Further information and how to apply can be found here.
Volunteers are crucial to the delivery of our services for young refugees. After18 has a range of volunteering opportunities for suitably skilled or experienced people to support our activities. Could you spare a few hours a week to share your skills with After18 and enrich the life of a young person?
Our current vacancies include:
- English and Maths teaching/tutoring volunteers
- Fundraising volunteer (Donations)
- Home language qualifications volunteer
- Sports coordinator volunteer
- Activities coordinator volunteer
Click on any of the above vacancies for more details.