After18 receives a limited amount of money from grants so we really rely on donations to be able to keep the organisation afloat and provide vital services for young refugees.
We are looking for a volunteer to take the lead in organising fundraising events.
Fundraising Volunteer (Donations) role:
- Communicate with supporters
- Organise fundraising events for After18 (e.g. gigs, sponsored activities, sale events)
- Promote the events in local and social media
- Set up and manage online giving accounts
Fundraising Volunteer (Donations) person specification:
- Enthusiastic and confident
- To have understanding, sensitivity and compassion for the situation of young refugees
- A commitment to the organisation
- Good networking skills
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Event management experience desirable
- Ability to work within After18’s policies
- Ability to work on their own initiative
For more information or to request an application form please get in touch by phone or email via our contact page.